Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Britney Spears Pre-Fame Photo Outburst!!


Britney Spears today defended the infamous ‘baby car’ photos that have plagued her career all the way from pop starlet to... erm...

Anyway the energetic Mrs. Federline, when contacted for comment by OOS was happy to give us a statement,


“I can wholeheartedly state that I am proud of these pictures, despite the fact that they were taken early in my career before I found my calling as the princess of pop. They were tastefully done and, in my opinion, could even be considered a form of art. At no point have I ever felt that there was any need to hide these photos from the public. If it’s real dirt you’re looking to dig up you should spend more time looking for pictures from my ‘snake charmer’ shoot”.

We think it’s great to see Britney not bowing down to media pressure and sticking to her guns. We'd like to offer you our complete support and backing. And no, not just because we hope some day you might come round to our house for tea and hope you'd need to use the little girls room, and then once you'd gone home we could sell our toilet seat on ebay for hundreds of grands and retire to spend the rest of our time not getting so narked off with work that we have to vent our frustrations writing meaningless tosh like this on the internet (as if anyone's actually reading any of this anyway).

Yep. That's right. Nothing to see here.

No comments: